Thursday 10 November 2016

Delgthtful Thursday

Hello there and a big welcome - thank you for calling by!

Over at Digital Delights we are celebrating a New Release - just in time for your Christmas makes!


I have used Winter Friends which comes with the sentiment and is so much fun to colour, its available here!  I used my Copics and added some Star Dust Stickles.  Spellbinders and Dienamics die and I popped the stars through my Woodware Corrugator. Ribbon and holly are from my stash.



Thank you so much for looking, happy crafting!




3 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Aww beautiful card Susan he is so cute
Hugs Julie xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Aww so sweet Susan, beautifully coloured and designed, Kate x

julie_woolston said...

Aww such an adorable image Susan, a gorgeous card.
Hugs Julie xxx