Thursday 9 June 2016

New Release at Digital Delights


Over on the Digital Delights Blog its time for the Design Team to share their creations with the new releases for the month. This month the release is all about the second set of character letters, let me share mine:



I have used Ollie Owl, available here the sentiment is available here.  Ollie has been coloured with Copics and Prisma Pencils and I used some chalk for the sky.  The papers are Bella Gypsy Vivacious and Stay Cool.  I used Spellbinders Grand Nesties for the Card and mat and Dienamics Blueprints 3, Stitched Circle Stax and Pinking Edge Circle Stax.


Thank you so much for looking.




4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Susan love the image and fabulous paper's you have used
Dianne xx :)

Jo said...

Gorgeous......love that sweet image & the fab colour combo.
hugs Jo x

I have CANDY if you'd like to enter!

Chrissy said...

Awww he is awesome Susan..love your card design and fabulous colouring..

luv CHRISSYxx

Kat W said...

Aw, this little owl is just so adorable and your design is fab; I love all the layers on the scalloped base :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx