Thursday 26 May 2016

Digital Delights New Challenge

It's time for a new challenge over on the Digital Delights Challenge and, as usual, it's Anything Goes!
Here is my card:



I have used the super cute Bizzy Bear which is available on CD Volume III here, there are over 60 images available on the CD. I coloured Bizzy with my Copics, adding Stickles to his wings. The papers are by Nitwits called Beelightful. The sentiment is from the Love is in the Air Sentiment Set available here and I cut it out using Dienamics LJD Ticket Strip.  I also used Dienamics Hexagon Stax and Simply Scalloped Trio dies.


So please have a look at the new challenge here we would love to see your designs! Thank you so much for looking!




5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hi! Susan..love your cute card with Bizzy Bear and the papers are fabulous too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely gorgeous Susan love the image.
Hugs Julie xxx

Babs said...

What a gorgeous card, love the papers and your adorable image

Hugs Babs x

coops said...

So gorgeous Susan.Fab cute image and I love your design and papers :D

xx coops xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just love your creation using Bizzy Bear!
Hugs Shell xx