Monday 22 February 2016

Hostess Monday

Over on the Digital Delights Blog it is my turn to play the hostess for Hostess Monday. I have decided to use this sweet image for an Easter card, which is going to be earlier this year.


I have used Chickadee which is available here, teamed up with Pastel Perfects Paper available here and Easter Sentiment Set available here.


I used my Copics to colour. Dies used were Whimsy Corner Dies, Spellbinders Squares and Scalloped Squares, Dienamics Fishtail Stax and an EK border punch. The flower was from my stash.

Thank you so much for looking.





6 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Just way too cute, Kate x

pinky said...

So sweet or should I say tweet!! Lovely card Susan.

Janette said...

Susan this is just delightful, what a pretty card....x

Kat W said...

Really cute and the pastel shades are so pretty :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Debs said...

Such a cutie Susan - so beautifully coloured.
Debs xx

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful Easter card Susan love the little chick he's so cute
Hugs Julie xxx