Wednesday, 23 June 2021

Autumn Enchantment

 Hello and a big welcome - thank you for calling by.


Over at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog there is a new challenge started and the theme this week is Things With Wings.


Here is my card:




I have used the sweet image called Autumn Enchantment which is available here. Coloured with my Copics and some glitter - of course!  The papers are by Prima and I have used A Lawn Fawn and Creative Expressions die.


As usual, there is a fabulous prize for one lucky winner:


So please head over to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog for all the details of how to enter.


Thank you so much for looking, take care.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan, youve created a stunning card I love the way youve coloured the image and the layout is just gorgeous especially the finished result with the flower. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for looking. Please leave a comment then I know you have been and can visit you. Susanxx
I have had to put comment moderation on as I am getting so much spam!!