Hello and a big welcome - thank you for calling by. Over at The Paper Shelter Challenge there is a new challenge starting and this week the theme is Girl Power. Here is my card:
I must admit this is one of my favourite images - I think it appeals to my inner hippy! The image is called Psychedelicate and is available here. I coloured her with my Copics and the papers are by Doodlebug. I used Memory Box, Creative Expressions, Spellbinders and Pretty Pink Posh dies.
A side view:
As usual, there is a very generous prize for the lucky winner:
For all the details of how to enter please go over to The Paper Shelter Challenge. Thank you so much for looking.



Im sorry not to have been by until now, its been extremely hectic this week for me. This is such a beautifully coloured image, and so right for our theme, love bp and the card layout to. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDelete