Wednesday, 22 July 2020

A Fairy's Best Friend

Hello there and thank you for calling.

Over at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog we have our Summer Challenge up and running.  This is a four week challenge and to give the Design Team a break there will be no commenting.  The theme for the challenge is everyone's favourite:  Anything Goes.

Here is my card:



I have used A Fairy's Best Friend which is available here.  Coloured with my Copics the papers are from my stash - Anna Griffin.  I have used Spellbinders and Cheery Lynn Dies.

A side view:


As usual there is a fabulous prize on offer for the lucky winner:

The gift voucher

Thank you so much for looking!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie, what a stunning card design, I love how youve coloured this image its gorgeous. I want to wish you a enjoyable break and to thank you for assisting me in this Summer Break Challenge. See you after the break. hugs to you Shirleyxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo sweet! Beautiful colours and wonderful card layout. Hope you are ok, taking care and staying safe! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for looking. Please leave a comment then I know you have been and can visit you. Susanxx
I have had to put comment moderation on as I am getting so much spam!!