Wednesday, 19 December 2018

Yes I have my methods!

Hello and a big welcome.  Did you enjoy the blog hop?  The winner of the comments for my blog is Annette Reed - thank you for the lovely comment.  If you go to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog details will be there on how to claim your prize. Hope you were a winner but if you weren't why don't you enter the latest challenge at The Paper Shelter Challenge?  Its everyone's favourite - anything goes!

Here is my card:


I have made a Christmas card using Yes I have my Methods! image which is available here.  I coloured it with my Copics adding Liquid Pearls and some Stickles.  Paper and ribbon are from my stash.  Dies are Spellbinders and Marianne.

A side view:-


Sorry about the shocking photos I can never get them to a true likeness - much better IRL.

This challenge is a three week challenge and to give the Design Team a break at Christmas, we will not be leaving comments.

As usual, there is a fabulous prize for the lucky winner:


Thank you so much for looking and I would like to wish you all a happy, peaceful Christmas and all the best for the New Year.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzie, a gorgeous card love how youve coloured it the card design is just stunning. Happy Christmas to you and the family, see you in the New Year. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for looking. Please leave a comment then I know you have been and can visit you. Susanxx
I have had to put comment moderation on as I am getting so much spam!!