Hello and a big welcome, thanks for calling by! Over at The Paper Shelter Challenge we have a new challenge starting. The theme this week is we would like to see you use more than one of anything. Here is my Card:
As you can see, I have used two bows, spacers, gems and DP. The fab image is called Christmas Shopping and is available here, I wished I looked as calm and collected as she does when I do my Christmas shopping!! I coloured her with my Copics and the papers are Marianne's Design called Eline's House. I used Go Kreate, Spellbinders, Sue Wilson and Dienamic dies. The Seam binding, gems and spacers are from my stash.
As usual, there is a fabulous prize on offer for the lucky winner:
Thank you so much for looking and we would love to see you enter the Challenge here.


Gorgeous and beautiful card Susan love the image fabulous colour's and design
ReplyDeleteDianne xx :)
Good Morning Susie, that is one stunning card I love how you design your cards and the embellishments look so beautiful to. hugs Shirleyxxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Susan love the image and the gorgeous die-cuts.
ReplyDeleteHugs Julie xxx
Wonderful card Susan. Beautifully colored & I too wish I could look that calm doing any shopping. I'm always running 90 MPH & feel like I'll never catch up.
ReplyDeletehugs, Janie