Wednesday, 6 April 2016

Spring Delights

Hello and thank you for visiting me! Over at The Paper Shelter Challenge we have a brand new challenge starting and the theme this week is Spring Delights. Here is my card:



I have used the super cute Spring Breeze which is available here to purchase.


I coloured her with my Copics and the papers are Nitwits Butterfly Kisses.  I used Go Kreate, Marianne, Dienamics and Memory Box dies. A dusting of Stickles Stardust and a quick run through with an embossing folder! 

As usual there is a fabulous prize for the lucky winner:


So please go over to The Paper Shelter Challenge for some more inspiration and all the details!

Thank you so much for looking and have a wonderful day!




7 comments:

  1. Morning Suzie, yes well its certainly been breezy enough to blow us away, I love your shape, colouring and choice of papers your card is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww..she is gorgeous Susan and I love the bright zesty colours and fab card shape..gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Susan, love the colour combo very striking .
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suzie,

    Gorgeous card, so love Pink & green together, they look so fresh don't they?
    I hope you and your family are okay?

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan, this is a beautiful card. Your colour choice and colouring look amazing - such pretty colours. I also love your wonderful detailed card design - the die cut ribbon tails look gorgeous.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh what gorgeous bright fresh colours and pretty image! Fabulous card! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation hun, love the colours & the layout is perfect
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for looking. Please leave a comment then I know you have been and can visit you. Susanxx
I have had to put comment moderation on as I am getting so much spam!!