Wednesday, 14 August 2019

My Little Dragon Army

Hello and a big welcome!  Thank you so much for visiting.  Over at The Paper Shelter Challenge there is a new challenge and the theme this week is Punches and Dies.

Here is my card:



I have used My Little Dragon Army which is available here.  I coloured the image with my Copics and the papers are by First Edition.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch and dies are by Spellbinders, Dienamics and Memory Box.  The flower I bought in Spain and gems are from my stash.

A side view:



As usual there is a fabulous prize for one lucky winner:



Please go over to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog for all the details of how to enter.

Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Susie, I hope you managed to have a bit of own time during your break love your colouring and what youve done with this image, the layout is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for looking. Please leave a comment then I know you have been and can visit you. Susanxx
I have had to put comment moderation on as I am getting so much spam!!