Wednesday, 30 November 2016

Christmas Card

Hi there! Its time for a brand new challenge at The Paper Shelter and this week we want to see your Christmas cards.  Here is mine:


I have used Christmas Stocking which is available here. I coloured the image with my Copics adding Star Dust Stickles then fussy cut out.  I mounted the image on a mat cut with Just Rite Vintage Labels 2 die and ran it through an embossing folder.  The sentiment is LOTV cut out with Spellbinders and matted on a Dienamics Pinking Edge Circle Die.  The paper is My Mind's Eye 12 Days of Christmas.  The bells are a Memory Box die and I used Mirri card.  Twine and bells from my stash and the flower is a very old Kay and Co embellishment.


Don't forget there is a fabulous prize on offer for one lucky winner:


Thank you so much for taking the time to look -






3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Suzie, what a sweet image and youve done such a stunning job on colouring it to, beautiful papers and a fab card design. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute Susan..sweet image, fabulous coloiuring and love the bells too..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute! Love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for looking. Please leave a comment then I know you have been and can visit you. Susanxx
I have had to put comment moderation on as I am getting so much spam!!